Mr. Ogunyinka Kehinde Oluseyi was born in Lagos on the 19th day of August, 1960. He attended Lagos City Council Primary School Ebute Elefun, Lagos Island, and The Apostolic Church Grammar School, Orishigun, Ketu, Lagos.
He proceeded to the Federal School of Arts and Science (FSAS) Victoria Island, Lagos for Advanced level studies and then to the University of Ibadan, Nigeria, where he obtained a B.Sc in Fisheries Management in 1985 and M.Sc (Fisheries Management) in 1987 respectively. He became an Associate Fisheries Scientist, AFS (U.S.A) in 1988.
Mr. Ogunyinka Kehinde Oluseyi began his working career with The Lagos State Agricultural Development Project (LSADP), a World Bank assisted project of the Ministry of Agriculture and Cooperatives as an Area Fisheries Officer (Extension Services) March 1988- Dec 1991 and Senior Agric. Officer (Block Extension Supervisor) Jan 1992- June 1995.
Positions mentioned above covered all Agricultural and Fisheries activities in seven Local Govt. Areas i.e Eti Osa, Lagos Island, Lagos Mainland, Somolu, Ikeja, Alimosho and Ojo Local Govt. Areas.
He was re-employed to the Scheduled pensionable Lagos State Agricultural Development Authority (LSADA) in 1995 and served in various capacities viz:
- Senior Agric. Officer as Fish Farm Manager / Project Officer , Alakotomeji Fish Farm Project, Badagry-July 1995 – March 1997.
- Senior Agric. Officer as Subject Matter Specialist (S.M.S) – March 1997 –Dec 1997.
- Principal Agric. Officer as (i) Subject Matter Specialist (S.M.S) fisheries Jan 1998 –Dec 1999.
(ii) Principal Agric. Officer as Site Manager, National Progr. for Food Security(NPFS) an International Fund for Agric. Development(IFAD) project: Jan 2000 – Dec 2000
- Chief Agric. Officer as Site Manager (SM) Jan 2001 – Dec 2003
- Chief Agric. Officer as Site Manager(SM) Jan 2004 – Feb 2007
- Director (i)Head of Fisheries Sub-component Mar 2007 –Aug 2008
(ii) Acting Head of Agric Technical Services Component Aug 2008- Jan 2011
- Director/ Head of Component (HOC) Extension Services Jan 2011- Mar 2012
- Deputy Director/ HOC Agric. Technical Services Component April 2012 – Dec 2012.
- Deputy Director / Acting State Project Coordinator, Commercial Agric. Devt. Project(CADP) World Bank assisted Project Jan 2013 – March 2014
- Deputy Director / State Project Coordinator April 2014- Jun 2015
- Director/ State Project Coordinator (CAPD) July 2015 –Sept2017
- Director Agriculture Oct 2017 – Jan 2019
He is currently serving the State and the Public at the Ministry of Women Affairs and Poverty Alleviation as the Director, Department of Poverty Alleviation.